Field Service Technician
PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
We are seeking a FIELD TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER to become an integral part of our team! You will install, repair and troubleshoot paint spray booths, burners and controls. Also apply: crossover skills repairing and installing HVAC equipment, air compressors, vehicle lifts and other shop equipment. Company provides vehicle, uniforms, tool allowance, expenses and heavy shop tools. Visit www.mikerudertgroup.com to learn more about our company.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tool Allowance
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle
- Weekends Off
- Referral Bonuses Available
- Drive to customer locations in the Intermountain area, but primarily in Wasatch Front
- Interface with customers and suppliers
- Handle invoices and receive payment upon completion of work
- Receive additional training as available
- Keep DOT driver log and complete initial drug screening
- Wear personal protective equipment while working
- Requires 1-1/2 years of related trade school or experience working on customer equipment
- Proven skills working with commercial electrical systems and automated control components such as PLCs and variable frequency drives
- Familiarity with mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and gas burners
- Provide own basic hand tools (initial tool allowance provided)
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Pass initial drug screening and background check
- Ability to work independently, access support systems and solve problems
- Be able to work on ladder and lift up to 70 lbs.
Compensation is based on individual skill and experience level and will be determined upon a job offer being extended
To improve the lives of employees, our 43-year-old company provides a stable, safe and secure work environment. Field employees have the opportunity to work at varied locations with a variety of people, learn new skills and engage in challenging work.
PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENTWhy Work Here?
You are an integral part of helping our customers to boost productivity and profits.
Our company has one goal: to improve the lives of our customers by helping them create the perfect shop. The core business of our 42-year-old company is sales, installation, repair and maintenance of paint spray booths, air compressors, vehicle lifts and other industrial and automotive shop equipment. The company serves a wide variety of Intermountain Area customers, including manufacturers, school and government facilities, heavy duty truck dealers, automotive service shops, auto body repairers and home hobbyists. To improve the lives of employees, our 43-year-old company provides a stable, safe and secure work environment. Field employees have the opportunity to work at varied locations with a variety of people, learn new skills and engage in challenging work.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT