Senior Aquablation Sales Representative (Medical Device Sales) - Denver
- Posted: over a month ago
PROCEPT BioRobotics is a surgical robotics company enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology. With an initial focus on BPH, the company’s AQUABEAM® Robotic System delivering Aquablation therapy, is the first FDA-cleared, automated surgical robot for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Aquablation therapy combines real-time, multi-dimensional imaging, automated robotics and heat-free waterjet ablation for targeted, controlled, and immediate removal of prostate tissue. Aquablation therapy offers predictable and reproducible outcomes, independent of prostate anatomy, prostate size or surgeon experience.
This position is responsible for launching the Aquabeam Robotic System in the defined territory and establishing Aquablation as the treatment of choice for men suffering from BPH. The Senior Aquablation Sales Representative will help maximize the utilization of installed Aquabeam Systems. This is a business-critical role and as such requires a highly motivated individual focused on executing activities and exceeding sales targets. The individual will need to balance between tactical implementation of field programs and strategic decision making and work effectively with all external stakeholders including clinicians and administration as well as PROCEPT’s internal functional area.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be required as assigned)
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota for the defined area
- Work with the sales manager to develop a territory plan that outlines sales objectives tailored to the local market
- Provide monthly forecasts for defined area
- Effectively communicate Aquablation’s value proposition to customers
- Work with senior hospital staff and key surgeons in the development and execution of a plan to effectively integrate the Aquabeam system at new customer sites and ensuring ongoing commitment to the system
- Develop an Aquablation plan for each surgical team to support independent use of the technology
- Drive utilization of the Aquabeam System by collaborating with surgical teams to support usage of the technology
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, informal events, and get-togethers
- Effectively convert high potential leads and drive training activities
- Drive sales through new product introductions and solution selling
- Qualify, train, assess, and ultimately develop accounts to adopt the AquaBeam’s system as an integral part of their BPH practice with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption
- Partner with the Professional Education team to deliver outstanding clinical and training support to physicians so that physicians can quickly become clinically independent
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs within region
- Partner closely with Sales Management and the Marketing team to identify and prioritize customers for higher-level corporate relationships
- Partner with the Customer Service team to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Ensure all required sales reporting forms are completed and submitted on time
- Maintain records in the PROCEPT CRM system on contacts and facilities
- Provide support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues
- Proactively support organizational goals and objectives, policies and procedures, and FDA regulations including strict compliance with AquaBeam’s Customer Relationship and the Sunshine Act policies
- Maintain a professional and credible image with customers and teammates
- Establish and maintain credentials to enter and work in hospitals and other medical facilities as required by facility requirements
- Manage travel and expenses per approved budget
- Maintain trained status for, and comply with, all relevant aspects of the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality Management System to ensure product and support regulatory compliance
- Understand and adhere to the PROCEPT BioRobotics EHS policy
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited reputable institution
- A minimum of five years of experience in medical sales within the Urology space or Operating Room
- Start-up company experience selling disruptive surgical technology
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
- Strong local relationships within the healthcare community in specified geographic area
- Leadership skills as demonstrated through past professional performance, involvement in sports, professional clubs, or associations
- Ability to travel upwards to 75%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this duty the employee must have the ability to sit or stand at and operate a computer terminal and walk or travel safely within the facility. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. The employee might occasionally be exposed to clinical operating rooms, for which proper personal protection equipment will be assigned and worn.
COVID-I9 Vaccine Requirement: As of August 19, 2021, all PROCEPT BioRobotics employees must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. The company will follow an accommodation process for medical or religious exemptions.
Powered by JazzHR
PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation