Capital Sales Manager - South Eastern Region
PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
PROCEPT® BioRobotics is surgical robotics company enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology.
With an initial focus on BPH, the company’s AQUABEAM® Robotic System delivering Aquablation therapy, is the first FDA-cleared, automated surgical robot for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Aquablation therapy combines real-time, multi-dimensional imaging, automated robotics and heat-free waterjet ablation for targeted, controlled, and immediate removal of prostate tissue. Aquablation therapy offers predictable and reproducible outcomes, independent of prostate anatomy, prostate size or surgeon experience.
Reporting to the Director of Capital Sales, the Capital Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving sales revenue targets by developing, implementing and overseeing the execution of strategic plans with hospital targets, teaching institutions and key IDNs in the assigned geography. Responsibilities will include managing the capital sales process, installations, training and utilization growth within the geography, and the hiring, training, and development of sales representatives.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be required as assigned)
- Executes Sales Strategy within strategic hospital targets, teaching institutions and assigned IDN’s
- Manage the complex sales process of the Aquabeam System into new and existing hospitals
- Develop and implement sales activities to achieve and exceed goals set by senior management
- Identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales of the Aquabeam System
- Develop initial contact with CEO and senior hospital administrators
- Build clinical and administrative support through technical presentations, executive meetings and marketing events
- Adhere to monthly reports analyzing regional business performance
- Develop key relationships in targeted accounts
- Foster the development of key opinion leaders within region to create strong corporate relationship
- Provide updates to management regarding competition, product use, clinical updates, reimbursement and other important business metrics
- Conduct regular field sales visits with sales representatives to assist in sales execution and professional development of the team
- Adhere to performance management disciplines of weekly 1:1 calls, weekly/bi-weekly team calls, quarterly field rides with follow up, bi-annual team meetings, annual performance reviews
- Participate as an integral member of the management team that develops, delivers and improves programs and training events
- Proactively support organizational goals and objectives, policies and procedures, and FDA regulations including strict compliance with AquaBeam’s Customer Relationship and the Sunshine Act policies
- Maintain a professional and credible image with customers and teammates
- Establish and maintain credentials to enter and work in hospitals and other medical facilities as required by facility requirements
- Manage travel and expenses per approved budget
- Maintain trained status for, and comply with, all relevant aspects of the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality Management System to ensure product and support regulatory compliance
- Understand and adhere to the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality and EHS policies
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree – four-year degree from an accredited reputable institution
- Start-up company experience selling disruptive technology
- A minimum of 8 years of experience within sales, sales management, and/or training or marketing organization is required
- High level of technical/clinical product knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must have a proven track record of participation in leading/teaching at organizational meetings. Prior people management experience is not required, but extensive mentoring by an experienced manager would be recommended if not
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a cross-functional team member is required
- Excellent presentation (platform) skills are required
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and goal-oriented is required
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required
- Must thrive in complex environment and be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong local relationships within the healthcare community in specified geographic area
- Leadership skills as demonstrated through past professional performance in the medical device arena, and involvement in sports, professional clubs or associations
- Ability to travel upwards to 75%
Manage Sales Representatives in designated region. Directly supervises employees in the Sales department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this duty the employee must have the ability to sit or stand at and operate a computer terminal and walk or travel safely within the facility. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. The employee might occasionally be exposed to clinical operating rooms, for which proper personal protection equipment will be assigned and worn.
COVID-I9 Vaccine Requirement: As of August 19, 2021, all PROCEPT BioRobotics employees must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. The company will follow an accommodation process for medical or religious exemptions.
Powered by JazzHR
PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at PROCEPT BioRobotics Corporation