ER RN Emergency Room
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an RN ER to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- At least 2 years of Previous Travel experience
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: Beth@gomedipro.com
PROCEL Nurses & AlliedWhy Work Here?
Competitive Pay Rates and Benefits!
PROCEL is an acronym for PROfessional ExCELlence and is dedicated to providing staffing solutions to Health Care Facilities in United States. PROCEL's services encompass short term and long term temporary assignments for Nurses, Technicians, Therapists and Managers with permanent placement options. It is our belief that by placing Health Care PROfessionals who exCELin their practice, we are directly contributing to the highest quality of patient care.
AddressLos Angeles County, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at PROCEL Nurses & Allied