TITLE: Low Voltage and Electronic Sales and Service Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Operations
PAY STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
$2,500 Signing Bonus offered
POSITION RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to: TBD
Direct Reports: None
This hybrid position will have a dual focus within a territory of Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
The employee will be responsible for estimating and sales of patient wandering systems, access control, and nurse call systems to healthcare organizations. This is part of our solutions-based product portfolio that promotes Safety in Caregiving. Daily activities include price generation, site visits and estimating for upgrades and new projects at customer sites within a territory defined by the company.
The employee will also be involved in installation, service and preventative maintenance tasks related to the various low voltage security systems we distribute to commercial and/or healthcare environments.
POSITION DELIVERABLES AND METRICS:
·Actual costs at 95% of estimated costs
- 100% touch points, 60% conversion service 18 months
· Integration of solutions
Sell 2 wireless systems per year.
· Architects planners, tradeshows
1 visit quarterly
- Preventative Maintenance Conversion 15% annual goal
- Uphold Core Values with every customer interaction; Customer Survey CSI; Feedback 4+
· Promote sales of equipment to client accounts in territory, while keeping the needs and requirements of the customer in mind.
· Present and demonstrate our equipment portfolio, which includes wandering prevention system, emergency/nurse call, access control, and other low voltage electronic systems.
· Customer interactions include acute and post acute channels, as well as disability and government facilities. The primary customer sites are skilled nursing homes and memory support buildings.
· Independently or as part of a team, perform installations, field service repairs and scheduled maintenance procedures on security equipment, which may be electronic and mechanical in nature.
- Integrating, terminating, and installing devices such as low voltage/data/signal wiring, electromagnetic door locks, access control keypads, card readers, motion sensors, and CCTV.
· Keep accurate records including, but not limited to: project records for expenses, time worked, inventory/equipment utilized, thoroughly documenting details of sales & service calls and follow-up correspondence utilizing the company’s sanctioned CRM system.
· Coordinate and manage all issues required to close a successful sale, while keeping the needs of the customer as a priority.
· Answer customer’s equipment questions and reply to customer’s emails and telephonic communication promptly and courteously.
· Must have the ability to interact directly with owners, administration and staff at Acute care sites, Long Term Care and Assisted Living facilities, Group Homes.
· Train (in-service) the end users of the equipment on the operational aspects of the equipment sold and installed.
- Maintain the company service vehicle in good operating condition, cleanliness and stocked with correct parts and components.
- Occasionally, based on available service and workload, the employee may perform other duties as assigned in other areas of the business such as shipping/receiving, office and technical support.
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required.
- Demonstrates group presentation skills with ability to present numerical data effectively
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance
- Display empathy and honesty to customers
- Uphold and understand the core values of the organization
- Understands business implications of decisions
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition
- Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Understand department interrelations, and identifying decision makers
- Demonstrate factors of emotional intelligence, including self awareness and regulation
- Develops daily and weekly strategies to achieve organizational goals
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / ABILITY REQUIRED:
· High School diploma/GED preferred
- Experience with radio frequency, wandering control, electromagnetic door locks and Nurse Call preferred
- Must have a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical methods, including but not limited to computer systems, data cabling and networking
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints and low voltage schematics
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows and use of test equipment such as multimeters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters, and communication devices
· Working understanding of capital healthcare equipment is beneficial
· 2 years + professional experience in sales or capital equipment is required
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Must exhibit effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to occasionally travel with overnight stays for multiple days or a week at a time
- Must be available for rotating weekend and after-hours on-call status
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and safely perform work on a ladder or in an attic/crawl space
· Must have a verified clear driving record
· Must be computer literate
honest and transparent,
faithful to those we serve
passionate about meeting or
exceeding customer expectations
value others and work together,
remembering the golden rule
enjoyable and fulfilling culture,
giving back to the community
solutions by collaboration