- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Underwriting Assistants do parts of the property and casualty insurance underwriting process to support the Underwriters at our client companies. The duties vary depending on which client and part of the process the person is assigned to. Each client has their own software and process. We provide the training for our employees on the clients’ systems and processes. Some examples of the work they do include:
- Entering information about a potential policyholder from a standard form into the client’s system.
- Verify that all the other parts of the process are completed and look correct and then combine documents for different parts of the policy to create the final policy document.
Candidates should have strong decision-making skills, good attention to detail, be accurate with their work, able to use Microsoft Word, Adobe, and Excel, be organized, and be able to meet deadlines while working with multiple assignments.
The position could be full-time or part-time. The times listed below are for Monday through Friday. These are set times to meet the needs of our client and do not vary week to week. If part-time, the hours would be approximately 20 hours per week.
- Full-time: 10 am - 7 pm or 11 am - 8 pm Eastern*
- Part-time: 4 pm - 8 pm or 5 pm - 9 pm Eastern*
*Times listed are Eastern, but candidates do not need to be in the Eastern time zone.
Candidates must have their own reliable and secure high-speed internet access (no hot spots) to work from home.
PRO IS, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible to the 401(k) plan and paid time off.
PRO IS, Inc. is part of a global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. We are continuing to build our presence in the US. If you have the skills mentioned above and are looking to join a growing business, then submit your resume and one of the recruitment team will be in touch.
PRO IS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PRO IS Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PRO IS Inc