CALLING ALL BASEBALL FANS!! SPRING TRAINING IS HERE!!
BE A PART OF THE THRILL AND EXCITEMENT OF IT ALL !!
SIGN UP TODAY!!
** Unarmed Security Guards **
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR UNARMED GUARDS -
Part-Time opportunity for guard carded security guards. This is a "work when you want to work" position. The amount you earn is up to you.
Looking for individuals interested in or experienced in unarmed security duties for upcoming Spring Training games along with other sporting events, festivals, concerts, and more!
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive
- Patrols assigned area on foot or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities
- Prepares routine, standardized reports
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles
- Must have a current AZ Guard Card
- Must be 18 or Older
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to respond using discretion based on general and client-specific policies
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations
Qualified candidates please complete our online application.
PRO EM is a drug and alcohol-free workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
DPS License Number 1668077