The PRO EM Family of Companies is in search of an experienced full-time, Account Executive in the Tucson area. Candidates must be professionals who are friendly, outgoing, ambitious, and self-motivated. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, high-energy, team player who is detail oriented, loves to sell, and is driven to be the best while exceeding our clients' expectations every step of the way! The Account Executive is a sales position responsible for Developing, Qualifying and Closing new business.
This position has a BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSION
· Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales opportunities.
· Establish new accounts by conducting cold calls, approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction; respond to qualified referrals, and follow-up to build/expand the sales territory.
· High level of customer service standards.
· Establish rapport with potential customers through effective communication and product knowledge to generate opportunities for revenue growth.
· Contact clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction, increase sales through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
· Highlight product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms.
· Meet personal and company goals while working efficiently with other members of the organization.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports, weekly plan of action, and monthly territory analysis.
· Remain current on product knowledge and consumer preferences.
· Monitors completion by gathering information on pricing, product, and new products.
· Resolve issues with customers that result in positive feedback and improves business relationships.
· Maintain quality of service by following organizational standards.
· Minimum of three years of Sales (or relevant) experience, preferably in the Event Rental Industry, DMC Industry, Catering Sales industry, Event Management/Production Industry, Hotel/Resort Group Industry, Venue Space Sales or Management Industry, or Trade Show Sales Industry. PRO EM will consider outside sales experience from other industries.
· Experienced Customer Service professional.
· Business Development experience.
· Ability to research and qualify new opportunities
· Astute Closing skills.
· Strategic territory planning and management.
· Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
· Negotiation skills.
· High level of self-confidence.
· Product knowledge.
· Detail oriented.
· Presentation skills.
· Highly energetic with the motivation to sell.
· High level of persuasiveness.
· Can work independently in an Outside Sales setting.
· Demonstrated history of outstanding professional sales achievements that aligned with corporate goals.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in using personal computer and inventory control software.
PRO EM National Event Services, LLC
Why Work Here?The PRO EM National Event Services brand is the PRO EM, Partytime-HDO Productions and URS triad. We are one of the largest event companies in the United States with enormous product inventories, an incredible menu of services, and a nationwide footprint of events and operations. PRO EM National Event Services provide more than 8,000 events annually ranging from largescale nationally-televised sporting events, concerts and festivals to smaller and more intimate corporate meetings, weddings and social gatherings.
Fun environment to work and get paid to have great experiences.