Master Mechanic / Field Service Technician
PRN Business Services Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MASTER FIELD SERVICE MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN
Repairs and maintains product line equipment according to Company quality and safety standards, to meet product line objectives. Will be working on Trucks, Off Highway, Heavy Machines, Drilling Equipment, Semi-Trucks, and trailer work etc. Work will be conducted both on the road and in the shop.
- Experience rebuilding diesel engines and transmissions (i.e. Cummins, Peterbilt…) REQUIRED
- Must have own tools and power tools REQUIRED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a good driving record in accordance with company fleet policy
- CDL is a plus, but not required.
This is an hourly position, not Flag Rate. Great benefit package offered after temporary/probationary period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs product line equipment according to Company standards.
- Performs daily maintenance on all auxiliary items of equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and lubrication on all Company equipment.
- Performs main component changes on engines, pumps, transmission, etc.
- Advanced skills for electrical and hydraulic systems and operation of main and auxiliary equipment for maintenance purposes.
- Completes DOT inspection and auxiliary reports after unit inspection is completed.
- Advanced Troubleshooting electronic controls for various equipment.
- Ability to rebuild engines and transmissions.
- Effectively deal directly with customers at site location in a professional manner.
- Repair and maintain equipment according to Company standards.
- Promote operations in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
- Comply with Company safety training and procedures.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 100 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers. Also crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, or used screwdrivers.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
- Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
- Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift
Pay range is based on experience. This is a Temp to hire positions for local, well established shop.
Pass Drug Screen/random drug screens
Pass national background check
This company offers exceptional benefits that can be discussed during the interview
Most all employers require a valid DL and an acceptable background check and pass drug screen(ings). Having a felony on record does not automatically exclude one from consideration.
PRN Business ServicesWhy Work Here?
PRN is your Virtual Business Office for Staffing Solutions for Short or Long term, Temp or Direct Hire placements.
PRN assists our clients in filling their staffing needs-in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area to provide highly qualified, talented full-time employees. Many of our employers offer pay rises after the probationary period, or pay a large portion of insurance premium for the employee, some even begin counting time to PTO/vacation during your probationary period. Let PRN Business Services work with you for long term career opportunities. Most all employers require a valid DL, an acceptable background check, and pass drug screen(ings). Having a felony on record does not automatically exclude one from consideration.
4325 E. 51stOklahoma City, OK