Construction Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator assists with planning and coordination of all Project-related administrative activities. This includes working with other members of the Project Team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, in accordance with our clients’ specific needs and concerns. Communicates effectively, while working respectfully and collaboratively with internal and external customers.
Construction Project Administrator Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with planning and coordination of all project-related administrative activities. Incorporate standardized procedures developed to create a consistent, uniform appearance for all Company documents.
- Track information in Project Management Software, submittals, RFI’s drawing logs, change requests, notice to owner. Issues documents as needed.
- Prepare Owner Contracts, Subcontracts, Change Orders, Change Directives, and Work Orders for review and action related to construction project administration.
- Review Subcontractor, Vendor or other invoices in electronic invoicing system for project management approval and payment.
- Prepare and submit city permit applications. Schedule inspections when needed.
- Maintain project files, office equipment and supplies, insurance and/or other requirements in accordance with established procedures.
- Assist with and attend Subcontractor progress, Project Team, and stakeholder meetings, distributing documents.
- Prepare all final close-out documents.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.