Certified Peer Specialist and a Director - MHPS, CPSS
PRIMROSE HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLC Tyler, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
Employer’s Name: Primrose Health Solutions
Location of the positions: Desoto and Tyler Texas
Full time, part time, position
Primrose Health Solutions improves the lives of people with mental health, developmental disabilities and/or substance use challenges.
Job role and purpose: The Certified Peer Specialist uses their lived experience in mental health recovery to assist other adults in their mental health recovery journey.
- High School Diploma or GED
- MHPS (Mental Health Peer Specialist) certification
- Self-identified as having direct personal experience living with mental illness and recovery, with a primary diagnosis of mental illness or dual diagnosis.
- One (1) year of experience working on personal recovery and able to manage own wellness
- Agree to disclose own mental illness diagnosis for the purpose of educating, role modeling and providing hope to others about the reality of recovery.
- Must maintain required credentials and mandatory training requirements to ensure compliance with all State regulations and HCBS policies.
- Experience working in an organization providing mental health services.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and benefits info: Based on experience
Recruiting and retaining talented individuals is important to us. At Primrose Health Solutions, we are committed to providing our employees with a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, affordable health and wellness benefits, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules, professional development opportunities and generous retirement savings options.
We have a wide range of career opportunities and hope you will join us in our mission!
Primrose Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
PRIMROSE HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow, daily challenges, assist adults with mental illness along their road of recovery to become their better and best.
Primrose Health Solutions is a mental health agency that provides 17 support services and recovery management to participants enrolled in the HHSC, Home and Community Based Services - Adult Mental Health program.