We are located in the Scottsdale Airpark. This is an onsite job.
We are a small and rapidly growing E-Commerce Company focused on Amazon and eBay
Are you a tech savvy, detail-oriented, data nerd ready to be a part of something great? Our next digital marketing specialist will create and manage our product listings and manage our graphic designer. Evaluate and quantify return-on-investment and ensure spend and efforts are performing to their greatest potential. Track conversion data and always optimize for maximum performance.
Creation of listings and marketing campaigns on and off of Amazon incorporating technical product launching and sales techniques. Track performance and uncover tactics to drive sales and maintain positive ROI. Perform keyword research from an E-Commerce perspective and use tools specifically for Amazon. Create sales/lead funnels from current and perspective customers using Google and Facebook ads. Create email marketing follow ups to build customer lists. Create and implement strategies to drive sales and loyalty.
• Set up, manage, and optimize physical product listings within our brands on Amazon and eBay
• Set up and manage tracking on every marketing initiative to ensure ROI-positive results
• Assure success by tracking, analyzing and evaluating metrics
• Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms
• Write listing copy and/or create imagery that drives both a high CTR and a high conversion rate
• Monitor and report on the performance of all marketing initiatives weekly
You may be a good fit if you. . .
- Are passionate about all things Internet and marketing
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Are a critical thinker
- Have search marketing and SEO knowledge.
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
-Familiarity with Google Analytics and conversion tracking
- Google Adwords certificate a plus
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Outside the box thinker and courage to be creative and experiment
- 8 paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401k with 6% matching (after first year)
- Friendly, Funny and politic-free work environment
-PTO accrual immediately (2 weeks per year)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must have above average computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Experience with Amazon and/or eBay is a plus
- Proficiency in basic HTML (not mandatory) and Google Keyword Planner.
- Experience in basic email marketing is a plus
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be able to interact well with all levels of management and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills are required
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Hourly wage will be negotiated depending on experience ($15.00 to $25.00 per hour)
How to submit your resume:
Email your resume as attachment with
- A description of the reasons that make you stand out and highlight what makes you
a digital marketing champion!