Healthcare facility in Charlotte, NC is looking for a full time direct hire Senior Reimbursement Analyst to join their team!
Schedule: 12/09/2019 Start, 8hr days
- Gathers and maintains the data used in the preparation of the Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and provides to outside consultants as necessary and reviews.
- Oversees the cost report preparation performed by outside consultants and performs initial review prior leadership.
- Reviews wage index and recommends adjustments
- Analyzes the impact of proposed cost report changes and implements
- approved changes in the work papers and cost reports.
- Prepares the quarterly Medicare/Medicaid cost report settlement estimates and maintains the general reserve binder for the corresponding hospital; is able to revise the models to reflect any regulation changes, as necessary
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in healthcare reimbursement preferred
- Cost Reporting Experience
- Experience working with Medicare and Medicaid in the accounting capacity
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please reach out to Sarah Howell at 843-410-6908 or Sarah.Howell@pride-health.com.