Remote Marketing Research Analyst
PRIDE Healthcare Rochester, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pride Health is seeking a remote Marketing Research Coordinator to support our client located in Rochester, MN! This is running on a 3-month contract basis, with potential for extension. The schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm!
- Uses a variety of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methods including interviews, focus groups, surveys, human-centered design, user experience, participant observation, and others
- Delivers strategy, insight, analysis, architecture, and design for the end-to-end client experience
- Supports existing and potential products by tracking industry trends, client needs, and market opportunities to enable business decision making
- Gathers and leverages data in a compelling manner to address product iteration, issue resolution, and operational excellence
- Provides planning and strategy development with future-state visioning based on market, client, and product insight
- Plans for, designs, and conducts effective client research and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in business analysis or marketing w/ 4 years of experience in a professional business environment OR Master's degree in similar areas w/ 2 years of experience in a professional business environment
- Candidates must have experience in human-centered research and design background
- Experience with design, qualitative human-centered research, and/or marketing who uses interviews, surveys, workshops, and other human-focused methods to make decisions about technology is preferred
- Experience in health care and/or B2B preferred
Interested!? Apply today!
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
PHC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
PRIDE HealthcareWhy Work Here?
PRIDE Health will allow you to help change the way the world lives & heals as it connects you with the industry’s top leading organizations.
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest. Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.