Pride Health is seeking a full time contract RN for an opportunity in Rochester, MN!
Schedule: 8 hr shifts, with every other weekend
- The registered nurse is accountable for the delivery of direct resident care and for the supervising the nursing care provided by professional and ancillary nursing personnel.
- The registered nurse assesses and plans in collaboration with the resident family and/or significant others and the interdisciplinary health care team to meet the care educational and discharge needs.
- Graduate of an Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited associate's degree or diploma program.
- If graduated from a nursing program that was not accredited by ACEN at least one year of RN experience (within the last five years) in an applicable care setting is required.
- If graduation did not occur within the last two years one year of RN experience in an applicable care setting is required.
- One year of work experience in Long Term Care or Home Health or two years of acute care nursing is preferred.
- MN Registered Nurse license
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification for Health Care Providers (must come from one of the following providers: American Heart Association Red Cross or Military Training Network).
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please reach out to Sarah Howell at 843-410-6908 or Sarah.Howell@pride-health.com.