RN PACU -Minneapolis, MN- $1900 gross weekly pay on 40 hrs worked- paid every Friday!
- Desired Start Date:ASAP
- Length of Assignment:8 weeks with possible extension
- Schedule Details: 8 hour day/evening
- Hours per Week: 32 plus : guarantee 32
- Shift and Time: 8 hour day/evening 11:00 or 15:00 start times
- Weekend Rotation:some Saturdays as needed
- On-call Requirements: n/a
- Holidays Requirements: n/a
- Floating Requirements: as needed
- Experience Required: 2 years
- Experience Preferred: 2 years
- License Required: RN - Minnesota
- Certificates Required: BLS, ACLS & PALS
- Local nurses welcome to apply. Local rates may vary**
Provides pre and post anesthesia care to patients undergoing invasive procedures requiring anesthesia care, keeping Safety at the forefront of all cares.• Identifies subtle changes in patient status and anticipates potential events.• Initiates timely interventions to prevent, correct, or minimize risks to the patient.• Collaborates with patient, family and healthcare team to develop and execute plan of care.• Assumes accountability for coordinating and monitoring all aspects of care.• Identifies emergent situations and initiates resuscitation measures as warranted.
Contact Chad Schaser Pride Health 513-725-0446 for more info!