- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Phlebotomist opportunity based out of Worcester, MA. This is a 3-month assignment, with a possible extension.
Shift: 1st shift, Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm rotating weekends and holidays, 40 hours/week
- Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups.
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-2 years of phlebotomy experience is required.
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
HealthcareView all jobs at PRIDE Healthcare
Get fresh Phlebotomist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.