- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pride Health is currently looking candidates for the Phlebotomist position in Mattapan, MA. This is a 6-month contract position.
Shift: 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
- Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 6 months of phlebotomy experience is required.
- Haitian Creole speakers are a must for this position!
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
HealthcareView all jobs at PRIDE Healthcare
Get fresh Hospital Phlebotomist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.