PRIDE Healthcare Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Pharmacy Technician role in Minneapolis, MN. Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6:00pm. This is a contract to hire role!
- Assist pharmacists in the preparation and distribution of prescription medications.
- Prepare prescriptions.
- Accurately enter customer data and prescriptions into the data base.
- Assist with returning unclaimed prescription.
- File paper prescriptions after dispensed.
- Stock and maintain pharmacy medications and supplies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Registration with MN State Board.
- PTCB or CPhT cert within 1 year of date of hire
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician preferred.
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
PRIDE HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Our mission is to treat you, our stakeholder, better than anyone in our industry!