Pride Health is looking for a Leave of Absence Coordinator to join our team in Hilliard, OH! The Leave of Absence Coordinator will analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests and make determinations based on state and federal regulations to ensure that on-going claim management is within company service standards and industry best practices.
- Establishes FMLA claims; tracks and codes documentation in accordance with internal workflow processes.
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Identifies action plan; determines benefits due; and makes timely case decisions based on service expectations as established by the client.
- Communicates decisions and on-going expectations with claimants and clients.
- Maintains professional client relationships.
- One (1) year disability management and/or FMLA administration experience required •Human Resources experience including FMLA administration preferred.
- Knowledge of State and Federal FMLA regulations and medical disability management
- High School Diploma or GED required
If interested, please apply directly or send resumes to email@example.com