IT Support Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an IT Support Tech to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds consistently.
- Uphold our commitment to customer service excellence, acting as an ambassador of the department in a professional manner.
- Works under indirect supervision, may escalate as required.
- Inventory management via approved software and technology.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance, providing first level technical support and timely resolution or escalation.
- Respond to all email, phone calls and service assignments in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Headquartered in New York City as a top minority supplier, PRIDE Health offers a broad geographic reach with offices throughout the U.S., India, Brazil and Philippines. Leveraging more than 20 years of experience, PRIDE has enhanced its core competency of IT staffing services by creating client-centric, cost-effective IT, and business process solutions. PRIDE serves Client-Partners in the healthcare, IT, financial services, retail and insurance industries offering both Direct Hire and Temporary Staff of Healthcare Professionals, Vendor Management Systems, IT Hardware Procurement Services, and Business Processing Outsourcing.
475 South StreetMorristown, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at PRIDE Healthcare
Get fresh Support Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.