Hiring full time RN's for home care visits in Fairfield County with benefits and competitive salaries.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Connecticut with at least 1 year of clinical experience
- Home Care and Oasis experience strongly desired
- Experience in managing PleurX Catheters, Foley Catheters, Wound Vac Systems, and Ostomy care a plus
- Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to provide the best in home patient care
- Willing to take advantage of our excellent training system comprised of in house and field orientation and become an elite healthcare provider!
- Provide skilled nursing and head to toe assessments to the adult and geriatric population. This includes the oversight of medication administration and wound care treatment as prescribed in the physician's plan of care
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care and individualized treatment plan
- Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards utilizing the electronic medical record keeping system. Submits all clinical documentation, time records and other information in the required time frame
ASN OR BSN
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Why Work Here?
Our mission is to treat you, our stakeholder, better than anyone in our industry!