Healthcare Customer Service Representative - 100% remote
PRIDE Healthcare San Antonio, TX
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Healthcare Intake Specialist position qualifies orders for placement based on payer’s requirements. Acts as the liaison between customer, third-party payer to ensure the order meets regulatory and payer requirements. Obtain and analyze required documentation for shipping of product and billing of claims.
• Analyze and prioritize orders based on initial assessment of documentation and customer outreach
• Verify third party payer benefits and eligibility (online or telephonically).
• Review and analyze payer specific requirements and coverage criteria to determine required documentation and accurate billing criteria.
• Conduct in depth review of clinical documentation (medical records, prescriptions, operative reports, history and physicals) based on billing criteria.
• Call customer or field personnel to obtain missing documentation required for placement and/or billing. Could include home health agencies, patients, hospital/facilities, physicians.
• Contact patient to coordinate delivery of product. Communicate patient’s financial responsibility and any special instructions.
• Follow-up post-delivery to obtain any additional documentation to support billing criteria.
• Prioritizes and executes based on customer and/or business urgency.
• Provides a high level of customer service in a competitive market.
• Acts as a resource for Sales and other cross functional departments to provide order status and any other information.
• Participates in all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
• Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
• Build support and maintain patient, physician, and third-party payer loyalty and to increase the number of orders through enhanced customer services, customer relationship management, and technology utilization.
• Requires repetitive keyboarding over 95% of the time and phone usage 60% of the time
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Demonstrated customer service skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and email.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as well as, independently.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Satisfactory completion of all training programs.
• Two or more years of related healthcare experience.
• Call Center experience
• Some college course work completed
PRIDE HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Our mission is to treat you, our stakeholder, better than anyone in our industry!
AddressSan Antonio, TX