- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PrideNow is hiring for MULTIPLE Service Technicians for our HVAC partner in Charlotte, NC! Our partner is a top nationwide HVAC company! In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of customer and company equipment. This service must be performed in a manner that is safe and in an efficient way to help achieve profitability goals set by Department Managers and Company.
Pay Rate: $24 and $30 per hour with all benefits
Shift: 1st Shift - M-F
Location: Charlotte, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must display excellent customer service skills and assist customers in a professional, courteous and prompt manner at all times.
- Verify the complaint and review the driver/customer complaint before diagnosing the repair (obtain all pertinent information during diagnosis).
- Effectively and efficiently diagnose equipment needing repair and advise supervisor of repairs needed and upsell opportunities so authorization may be obtained from customer.
- Perform necessary repairs and maintenance for the customer in a manner in which the customer’s equipment is repaired free of defects as described in the original complaint.
- Perform repairs and maintenance in an efficient and professional manner that is in accordance with established labor “flat rate” times provided by the manufacturer of the equipment.
- Perform warranty repairs as instructed by management. Perform these repairs according to the prescribed guidelines of the OEM.
- Responsible for opening work orders in DIS and typing an accurate description of repairs completed and parts used to ensure customer gets entire story of what was and was not repaired, as well as to let technicians who may take over job know where the repair stands.
- Possess and maintain the needed personal tools to perform the assigned jobs.
- Continuing education and progress thru certification levels approved by Management via courses offered and other training centers provided by our vendors. Progress thru on the job training as well.
- Perform assigned jobs both in the shop and from mobile service trucks as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and the safe operation of company vehicles and equipment. Must complete daily inspections on vehicles and equipment.
- Repairs to company facilities and vehicles as assigned by management.
- Take proper care of company owned tools, and ensure the following areas are kept clean / organized at all time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- 5 + years HVAC service/repair experience
- Technical degree in HVAC or related
Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $24 and $30 per hour at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other sponsored benefit programs offered by this client
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
ConstructionView all jobs at PRIDE Healthcare
Get fresh HVAC Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.