Our client is seeking a Data Integrations Analyst II to join their team! This position is a REMOTE position, but could require occassional travel to client locations across the United States and occassional visits to corporate headquarters in Reston, VA.
The Data Integrations Analyst II is a key role in the design, enablement, enhancement, and management of data integration and data quality in support of the enterprise architecture of our client’s population health application. The Data Integrations Analyst II works closely with customer liaisons and Business Analysts on gathering customer data and information requirements as a key enabler of data transformation and the company’s end-to- end technology solutions.
- Design mappings (extracting, transforming and loading data) and ETL transformations from a variety of data formats like JSON, XML, BSON, CSV, TXT, HL7 and EDI and structure into enterprise-scale databases
- Work closely with engineering and business stakeholders to understand and gather customer’s data integration requirements
- Perform technical analysis, query databases and data mining
- Analyze, design, optimize and enhance EDI applications in various formats that include HIPAA standard formats such as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) 278, 834, 837 and other proprietary formats
- Document and maintain the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and help the clients to implement the same.
- Analyze common issues in API calls that include various error codes in 4xx series and business logic validation
- Design the rules and identify the data attributes for data de-identification and data masking process as part of the loading of the user acceptance testing data set
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies, best practices standards for creating User Stories, Business Requirements Documents, and Change Requests
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the health care domain including Medicaid, Medicare and Duals, preferably in managed care and/or population health technology solutions
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with standard HIPAA EDI applications that include EDI 278, 834 and other proprietary formats
- Minimum 1 year of experience using data formats like JSON, XML, BSON, CSV, TXT and EDI and structure into enterprise-scale databases
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Why Work Here?Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest. Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Our mission is to treat you, our stakeholder, better than anyone in our industry!