Pride Health has an opportunity for Patient Appointment Schedulers to work in a top-rated facility in Rochester, MN!
40 hours per week; Monday - Friday; Hours are varied shifts 7 am - 6 pm
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and coordinating creation of patient appointment itineraries in a complex multi-specialty medical practice.
- Utilizes patient-specific information to accurately determine the nature of the appointment request and independently schedules and confirms patient appointments utilizing scheduling criteria to determine appropriate appointment area/medical acuity.
- Process and schedule appointment requests for all areas of the institution as they are received from patients.
- Obtain or verify patient demographics, medical insurance information, and properly advise patients regarding the need for co-payments, referral authorizations and/or pre-service deposits as appropriate.
- May pre-schedule appropriate tests/consults.
- Perform related clerical duties such as processing external demand appointment inquiries which may include fax and on-line requests, as well as processing patient appointment letters and related materials.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years telephone and/or customer service experience required, such as a call center, administrative, physician's office, appointment scheduler or retail/ service industry.
- Must be able to input data into a computer while taking calls.
Interested individuals, apply today! Resumes can be sent to email@example.com