Pride Health has an opening for a Clinical Laboratory Specialist to represent a top-rated healthcare facility. This position is located in Fredericksburg, VA
- Responsible for biological (e.g. blood and urine) specimen receipt, verification, handling, and processing.
- The position is also responsible for facilitating the workflow by performing a variety of clerical, processing, and housekeeping duties that include inventory, filing, stocking, receiving shipments, cleaning, and rotating and maintaining inventory.
- Some lifting is required.
- The position requires a mature individual who is able to maintain the confidentiality of all results and patient information and exercising proper precautions to avoid potential exposure to infectious/hazardous material.
- May be required to clean specimen spills when necessary.
- Associate's degree in chemistry or human biological science.
- Must be capable of producing accurate results under time constraints, multi-tasking, and performing in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to work closely with others. Must be able to accommodate scheduling adjustments, off-shifts, holiday, on-call, and weekend work assignments.
Please apply here or email resume directly to email@example.com