Pride Health is seeking Certified Phlebotomist to work within a hospital in Burlington, NC!
- Responsible for collecting, accessioning, processing, and distribution of laboratory specimens both internally to the hospital laboratory departments and externally to a referral laboratory.
- Certified phlebotomists collect blood samples from both inpatients and outpatients in order to assist in physician diagnosis to provide quality patient care.
- Demonstrates and adheres to hospital and laboratory safety and compliance policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of Hospital Phlebotomy experience
- Certified Phlebotomist through ASCP, ASPT, or NHA
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through an accredited source.
Qualified candidates, please apply here or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org