Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Certified Medical Assistant position we have available with a Family Medicine office in Beavercreek, OH. This is a 13-week assignment, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff. These may include, but are not limited to: taking vitals, recording medical history, phlebotomy, injections and immunizations, EKGs, etc.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner, including reviewing and returning patient messages, prior authorizations, refilling medications, and patient call backs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent and completion of a Medical Assistant program is required.
- CMA or RMA certification is required.
- BLS certification through AHA is required.
- Phlebotomy experience required.
- EPIC and AIDET experience is required.
- Previous experience in Primary Care is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding preferred.