- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pride Health is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our reputable healthcare client based in Phoenix, AZ! This is a 4+month contract-to-hire assignment.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm (40hrs/week)
- Coordinating and processing all information.
- Identify, review, research, process small group bid requests/renewal packets and resolve issues by communicating with internal and external customers.
- Taking inbound/outbound calls.
- Demonstrate and maintain current working knowledge, procedures, forms and manuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a health care related field
- Preferred: Active State of Arizona Disability and Life Insurance License
- Computer literacy!
Interested? Apply today!
As a minority owned business that delivers exceptional service to its clients and candidates by capitalizing on diverse recruiting, account management, and staffing backgrounds, PRIDE Health’s expert staff is able to provide tailored and swift sourcing solutions to help connect healthcare talent with their dream jobs. Our personalized approach within the industry shines through as we continue cultivating honest and open relationships with our network of healthcare professionals, creating an unparalleled environment full of trust and loyalty.
Pride Health is a leading minority-owned healthcare recruitment & staffing firm that offers highly customized business process solutions at cost-effective prices. Headquartered in New York City as a top minority supplier, PRIDE Health offers a broad geographic reach with offices throughout the U.S., India, Brazil and Philippines. Leveraging more than 20 years of experience, PRIDE has enhanced its core competency of IT staffing services by creating client-centric, cost-effective IT, and business process solutions. PRIDE serves Client-Partners in the healthcare, IT, financial services, retail and insurance industries offering both Direct Hire and Temporary Staff of Healthcare Professionals, Vendor Management Systems, IT Hardware Procurement Services, and Business Processing Outsourcing.