Subject matter expert in all facets of domestic expediting and transportation, using couriers, LTL, FTL and OOG equipment.
- Candidate have team building skills.
- Receive Daily Master order logs from customers that contain purchase orders (PO) from various U.S. based suppliers.
- Take up contact with the suppliers to followup on the readiness date of each (PO). Update master tracking file.
- Once shipment is ready - arrange the collection of the cargo with the appropriate carrier. Update master tracking file.
- Update tracking with arrival and complete the billing process.
- Candidate must have a strong record of experience and ability to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to navigate and update Google docs and excel based spreadsheets.
- Candidate must have ability to accrue costs and invoice all transport transactions in a timely matter.
- Candidate is responsible to take initiative to improve our buying rates with various carriers.