IT Director Security & Operations (Biotech/Pharma/Healthcare)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
I have a full time opportunity for a Director of IT Ops & CyberSecurity for one of our top tier clients in Atlanta, GA. This is a highly visible role within the organization and will require significant leadership experience. Please see the job description below and let me know if you are interested.
This role is 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
It comes with a very generous base salary and employee benefits package.
- Serves as internal security consultant to the organization and monitors advancements in cybersecurity technologies
- Advise the organization with current information about technologies
- Develops the organization design, resources, and processes to effectively accomplish product and enterprise IT objectives
- Guide and influence technology investments within the context of operational effectiveness and organizational alignment with business and IT strategic plans
- Oversee the selection of testing, deployment, and maintenance for security hardware and software products as well as outsourced arrangements
- Improve information and product security policies, business and IT risk roadmaps and a formal process around security risk assessment, mitigation, response, and governance
- Participate in the strategic plans of Business Units, Regions, and Enterprise IT
- Plan, test and execute responses to security breaches, including outreach as necessary with customers, partners, or the general public
- Partner and coordinate security activities with related compliance, regulatory and quality organizations (e.g., Privacy, Ethics & Compliance, Regulatory Affairs)
- Minimum of 6 years of IT and cyber security leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing internal talent, as well as 3rd party consultants
- In-depth knowledge of networking and protocols
- Strong understanding of a wide variety of cybersecurity technologies for architecture and testing relating to Multi-Factor Authentication, Passwordless Authentication, Digital Rights Management, PKI, Endpoint Protection, Mobile Device Management, Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident and Event Management, Data Loss Prevention, Zero Trust
- Strong understanding of Incident Response (red, blue, purple teams)
- Able to align and connect business strategies with technology solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Manage a security engineering program assuring that project teams are well-managed and that appropriate resources are provided
- Subject matter expertise relevant to assigned business area
- Ability to communicate complex technical challenges in a non-technical and simplified manner to business audience
- Ability to effectively communicate business needs to the technology teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline required,
- Advance degree preferred
- Certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, CCIE, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH preferred
Senior Technical Recruiter
P: 973.732.5454 x27
TechnologyView all jobs at PRI Technology
Get fresh Security Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.