Career-changing full-time opportunity for a Director of Network Services at my client in East Hartford. The director will provide leadership for the Network Services department and oversees the network infrastructure and data center operations.They will create policy and procedure for the management of all network resources.
Must have experience managing both direct and indirect reports
· Directly supervises employees in Network Services.
· Evaluates, architects, and oversees complex data and telecommunications networks to include multi-vendor TCP/IP networks such as MPLS WANs, LANs, Virtual LANs, VoIP, and VPN-Tunneled networks, and SANs.
· Architects and implements data, storage, and backup replication technologies
· Implements and manages plans to integrate local and cloud infrastructure that provides a seamless user experience and sound security
· Collaborates with Information Security team to create and implement vulnerability management programs that provide for the patching of software and remediation of vulnerabilities within specified service levels.
· • Implements and monitors change control process for security infrastructure, such as firewalls, intrusion defense systems (IDS), and intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
· Participates in planning for Credit Union’s networking requirements, including the development of RFPs for the acquisition of new equipment and services
· Negotiates network service contracts with information technology vendors.
· Creates networking and information technology plans for inclusion in the BCP, disaster recovery, and strategic technology plan.
· Serves as Disaster Recovery Information Technology Coordinator and provides an interface between Information Technology and Recovery teams in the event a disaster is declared