- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRGX Global, Inc. is a global leader in Recovery Audit and Spend Analytics services. With over 1,500 employees, the Company serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to 80% of the top 20 global retailers and a large share of the top 50 companies in the Fortune 500. PRGX delivers more than $1 billion in cash flow improvement for its clients each year. The creator of the recovery audit industry more than 40 years ago, PRGX continues to innovate through technology and expanded service offerings. In addition to Recovery Audit, the Company provides Contract Compliance, Spend Analytics and Supplier Information Management services to improve clients’ financial performance and manage risk. For additional information on PRGX, please visit www.prgx.com.
As a Data Scientist at PRGX, you will be a contributing member of the technical team configuring and transforming complex data to solve our client’s challenges with the content published through PRGX’s subscription solution. The Data Scientist should be able to individually solve problems of high complexity while assisting/guiding other technical team members through their experience in problem resolution. They should be able to understand the business problem to be solved and should be skilled at extracting, transforming, and analyzing data using a variety of common analytical tools. The Data Scientist should be able to present findings in a compelling manner to business and non-technical audience. The position requires a team player that seeks to supplement their skills through the use of project experience, self-study, and ongoing training.
- 3+ years of professional work experience working with data integration, transformation, classification & matching
- 3+ years recent hands-on experience working with data tools like or SQL and Python
- Advanced SQL skills working with a variety of databases and wrangling and cleansing data from multiple sources. Strong ability to marry data sources together into a common data model while monitoring exceptions and configuring specific rules for each exception grouping.
· Experience collecting and synthesizing data from multiple disparate sources and presenting upwards
- Strong attention to detail with the ability examine data through various stages of a transactions life cycle and the ability to validate output results with identified exceptions to solve.
- Apply sophisticated data analytics procedures to prepare data for use in custom reporting.
- Experience working directly with the end users to understand the business problem and identifying what models will be used to solve that problem
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be capable of effectively articulating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Contribute to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team and deliver value
- Must have an undergraduate (BS) or postgraduate (MS/Ph.D.) degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience AND a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience
- Retail - Merchandising processes and concepts
- Familiarity with Source-to-Pay, Spend Classification and related business processes
- MySQL, Spark, Scala, Hive, Minio, Trino, Airflow, Presto and other ETL solutions
- Experience working with 1 or more data visualization tools such Qlik Sense, Tableau or PowerBI to tell the “data” story
- ERP database exposure (Oracle, SAP, JDE etc)
- Management consulting or similar data analytics/software services experience
PRGX Global, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at PRGX Global, Inc
Get fresh Advanced Analytics Data Scientist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.