Auditor-Financial Analyst I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRGX Global, Inc. is a global leader in Recovery Audit and Spend Analytics services. With over 1,500 employees, the Company serves clients in more than 30 countries and provides its services to 80% of the top 20 global retailers and a large share of the top 50 companies in the Fortune 500. PRGX delivers more than $1 billion in cash flow improvement for its clients each year. The creator of the recovery audit industry more than 40 years ago, PRGX continues to innovate through technology and expanded service offerings. In addition to Recovery Audit, the Company provides Contract Compliance, Spend Analytics and Supplier Information Management services to improve clients’ financial performance and manage risk. For additional information on PRGX, please visit www.prgx.com.
WHO IS PRGX:
PRGX, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA, is the global leader in the recovery audit industry with an impressive roster of blue-chip clients across the Fortune 500, including 16 of the top 20 retailers in North America. We are a growing organization that is passionate about delivering measurable value and business results that contribute directly to our clients’ bottom lines. With our unmatched experience and expertise in data analysis, PRGX is uniquely qualified to help our clients improve performance across all variables in the Procure-to-Pay process. We can quickly and rigorously aggregate substantial amounts of complex data from disparate sources; apply advanced analytics to the data, uncovering actionable insights; and implement strategies that eliminate costly leakage to improve profitability. We apply leading-edge, proprietary technology to solve our clients’ toughest problems. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that diversity in our workforce strengthens our performance. We have a presence in more than 30 countries and provide ample growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
If you are looking for an interesting role in auditing or financial anlaysis with the ability to work fully remote or on a hybrid/in-office basis, then this could be ideal for you. This is a great ground floor opporunity for entry level or early career candidates who are interested in supply chain analytics, procurement audit analysis, retail/commercial procurement transaction auditing, A/P analysis, and/or vendor deduction analysis. PRGX fosters a culture of professional growth and internal promotions, so there is a world of possibilities associated with this role.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts audits using client data to identify errors and recover revenue
- Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations
- Produces claims
- Updates claims management system
- Bills claims to client
- Reviews contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents
- Inspects and evaluates client financial information
- Provides vendors with claim back-up information
- Packages claims for vendor and/or client
- Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required
- Provides support for audit team.
- Actively contacts vendors as part of the claim production process
- Independently produces written correspondences to vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes and assesses problems regarding client’s claims procedure and business operations based on appropriate audit concepts.
- Produces number and dollar volume of claims goals as defined by team leader and/or management.
- Adheres to the overall timing and deadline of an audit cycle.
- Domain/Industry Knowledge & Focus
- Data Analysis
- Problem identification & Resolution
- Claim Production & Quality
- Client & Supplier Management
- Maintains a Client Focus
- Communicates with Impact
- Displays Emotional Intelligence
- Organizes & Prioritizes
- Takes Initiative
- Drives for Results
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, Preferably Finance/Accounting/Econ/Mathematics; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer 2-3+ years of related experience in an office environment.
- Computer proficiency in Excel is a must. Access experience is a plus.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Solid computer skills in Excel and Access required.
- Experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, merchandising, buying, or audit a plus.
- Ability to work well as an individual and team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
PRGX Global, Inc
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PRGX Global, Inc
Get fresh Spend Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.