Production Operator Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Stoneville/ Ridgeway
Type of position: full-time
Production Operator Assistant – 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:
Under supervision, the Operator Assistant performs a variety of plant activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This individual maintains production flow by pulling orders, loading/unloading production materials, ensuring quality control and staging finished product.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Loads and unloads glass,
- Inspects glass to ensure quality,
- Measures glass to ensure accuracy,
- May apply cleaner to send thru washing process,
- May assemble and attach hardware to glass,
- May trim excess interlayer from edges of glass and load onto baking trays,
- May set up and operate a variety of computer numerical controlled machines used in the production of facades glass such as furnaces, cutting, laminating, digital printing to meet safety standards if need to ensure the best calibration level within Press Glass tolerances.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred,
- Read a tape measurer,
- Good Communication skills,
- Excellent attendance,
- Works well with other in a team environment.
- 1st shift: 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3:30pm, starting pay $16/hour,
- 2nd shift: 2pm to 10 pm or 3:30pm to 12am, starting pay $18/hour,
- 2nd shift: 10pm to 6am, starting pay $18/hour.
- Monday through Friday, Saturdays depending on production schedule. Hours may vary depending on department and location.
WE OFFER:Join our team and move up within company!
- Group insurance after 1 month from starting day.
- Life insurance covered by PRESS GLASS
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match after 6 months of employment.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - up to 80 hours within first year, after one year additional 40 hours.
- Growth opportunity - start as an Operator Assistant and move up within company. More then 50% of Production Supervisors were promoted within the company.
- Great atmosphere - we believe in teamwork and help each other.
- Advanced technology - you will be trained on new machines with automated modules.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PRESS GLASS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references and employers listed above to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release the company from all liability for any damage that may result from utilization of such information.
- I also understand and agree that no representative of the company has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized company representative.
- This waiver does not permit the release or use of disability-related or medical information in a manner prohibited by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other relevant federal and state laws.
- I understand that a consumer credit report or criminal records check may be necessary prior to my employment. If such reports are required, I understand that, in compliance with federal law, the company will provide me with a written notice regarding the use of these reports and will also obtain a separate written authorization from me to consent to these reports. I also understand that a poor credit history or conviction will not automatically result in disqualification from employment.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at PRESS GLASS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?