Data Entry Clerk (Shipping)
- Expired: September 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Ridgeway, VA
Type of position: full time; 1st shift (6am-2pm)
Data Entry Clerk (Shipping)GENERAL DESCRIPTION OR SUMMARY:
Transportation Clerk is responsible for all administrative aspects of different departments including but not limited to shipping, receiving and packaging.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Preparing the necessary documentation for shipping & receiving.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer systems (FeneVision and/or Excel)
- May include routing and scheduling trucks, tracking shipments to ensure they arrive on time and that shipment and delivery processes adhere to any pertinent regulations.
- Verifying data entered by comparing it to other sources (ex: inventory, excel, etc.).
- Sort and organize paperwork and scans after entering data for retention.
- Preform clerical duties to manage transportation activities
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; additional education and/or experience is a plus
- Previous experience in logistics and transportation in manufacturing industry
- Fast typing skills with high accuracy level
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Great attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Group insurance after 1 month from starting day.
- Life insurance covered by PRESS GLASS
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - up to 80 hours within first year, after one year additional 40 hours.
- Growth opportunity - start as a Data Entry Clerk and move up within company.
- Great atmosphere - we believe in teamwork and help each other.
- Advanced technology - you will be trained on the new systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PRESS GLASS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references and employers listed above to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release the company from all liability for any damage that may result from utilization of such information.
- I also understand and agree that no representative of the company has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized company representative.
- This waiver does not permit the release or use of disability-related or medical information in a manner prohibited by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other relevant federal and state laws.
- I understand that a consumer credit report or criminal records check may be necessary prior to my employment. If such reports are required, I understand that, in compliance with federal law, the company will provide me with a written notice regarding the use of these reports and will also obtain a separate written authorization from me to consent to these reports. I also understand that a poor credit history or conviction will not automatically result in disqualification from employment.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at PRESS GLASS
Get fresh Entry Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.