Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for strategic investment and single- tenant acquisition underwriting, maintaining fund level models, and day to day ad-hoc analytics for a portfolio of properties. This position will report to the VP of Asset Management and will provide broad-based financial analysis support to the organization including corporate level pro-forma modeling, financial underwriting and analysis of prospective real estate investments including acquisitions, dispositions and property development projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Financial Modeling & Analysis (75%)
• Develop and maintain corporate venture and fund level models in Excel / reporting for Senior Leadership and Board of Directors
• Provide modeling and analysis of buy/hold/sell scenarios for various corporate assets and/or JV relationships
• Candidate must have thorough understanding of, and ability to model, multiple real estate ownership structures, including but not limited to LLCs, Joint Ventures, REITs, etc.
• Work with Accounting & Finance to assist VP of Asset Management in providing financial metrics for capital raising activities and key performance indicators
• Serve as a resource for financial analyses to multiple internal groups, including strategic and single-tenant investments, asset management, investor relations, and capital markets
• Ensure integrity of historical and projected data used in financial forecasting models
• Prepare underwriting models and assumptions for analysis of acquisitions and developments both prior to contract and during due diligence
• Provide ongoing underwriting updates and ad-hoc financial assistance up to closing on acquisitions, loans and divestitures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate. Masters coursework preferred
• Minimum 3 years of commercial real estate investment modeling, forecasting, and underwriting experience required
• Advanced MS Excel skills and strong financial modeling ability required. Investment banking modeling courses also preferred (Training the Street, Wall Street Prep, etc.)
• Ability to model and critically analyze venture level return metrics (NPV, DCF, etc) for multiple ownership structures.
• Argus and/or other portfolio analysis software experience required
• MRI software or similar accounting database experience strongly preferred
• Attention to detail, accuracy, process-oriented and organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to multi-task various projects to hard deadlines, including prioritizing and time-managing recurring duties and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
AddressPark City, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PREPCO LLC