PREP Cosmetics is expanding! We are seeking a hands-on marketing manager to lead our ecommerce and marketing initiatives. This person will ensure that all of our products resonate with current and potential customers. The Ecommerce Brand & Marketing Manager will serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing the marketing initiatives and activities for our brand. This includes campaigns (web, social media, print, broadcast, tradeshows, focus groups, etc.), events and corporate responsibility programs. Oversee all social channels including the overall marketing strategy, the content posted, daily engagement, scheduling of posts, continuously monitor market trends and analytics.
If you are an ecommerce marketing expert who can create and execute all aspects of digital marketing; and have experience developing an overall marketing strategy for a consumer products organization, then we want to meet you!
About The Role
• Design and execute the marketing strategy for PREP Your Skin
• Social media content planning including copywriting, video, photos & campaign execution
• Help build mutually beneficial digital partnerships
• Integrate digital media and influencer insights on communication plans
• Lead and manage the lifecycle of digital projects and campaigns, including analytics and
• Deliver insights and reports on emerging digital/social trends
• Have the ability to develop and execute digital programs across paid, owned and earned media in
social campaigns and other digital initiatives
• Execute measurement tools and draw insights to help influence work
E-commerce: Develop an online marketing strategy that builds and drives online traffic to the website. A deep understanding of customer acquisition + how to capture the consumer and convert the sale.
Social Media Management: Deep knowledge of all social channels and the use of hashtags. An expert who can create engagement through all channels and knows how to run Instagram ads, Facebook ads, Pinterest ads and LinkedIn ads. Oversee all social channels including the overall strategic plan, the content posted, daily engagement, scheduling of posts, and analytics. Hands on management of all social media for PREP Your Skin.
Marketing Campaigns: Responsible for all the facets to launch successful campaigns. Campaigns will encompass email, social, print, and in-person campaigns. Manage photo shoots, focus groups, and community outreach. Be creative and come up with fresh ideas + campaigns to drive education and revenue.
SEO: Must understand SEO, pull + review analytics, recommend + make changes to SEO as needed.
Public Relations: Strong PR background and ability to craft pitches is a plus. Reach out and secure monthly placements in local, state and national publications (print, digital, television). Develop strong relationships with social influencers. Must be assertive and have excellent follow up and follow through with each media outlet.
Collaborator: Likes to work with a team. Good energy and a strong work ethic.
Brand Voice: Must be able to create content and messaging that engages the customer. A strong belief in the PREP mission and genuine desire and ability to drive the company forward.
· Strong understanding of digital and social media gained through 5-7 years of experience in digital agency, client, or media roles
· Proven work experience in brand development
· Experience growing an Ecommerce business
· Critical thinking and decision making ability; professional judgement
· Budget-management skills and proficiency
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
· Strong interpersonal skills, must be willing to speak to vendors, customers and staff by phone and in-person
· 3 years leading and managing a team
· Detail-oriented, can multi-task and work with minimal supervision
· Independently manage projects and handle top-level content planning
· Strong analytical skills; able to work with data, and tell the story behind it
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Master’s Degree is a plus but not required
· Portfolio & References required
Experience working with the following:
· Platform back-ends (CRM, CMS)
· Design tools (Adobe Suite)
· Visual content creation (imagery, custom gifs, video)
· Google Analytics
· MS Office