Lead Technician is responsible for oversight of complete installation as directed by the Foreman and Project Manager. Must be proficient in all technician duties in addition to supervision and direction of Premise One Technicians.
Lead Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ability to lead and direct technicians
· Ability to execute project plan while maintaining quality assurance and schedule
· Able to conduct daily prework site walks and safety toolbox talks
· Ability to understand blueprints, schematics and line diagrams
· Understand troubleshooting philosophies and procedures
· Record notes and pictures in support of daily progress reports
· Basic understanding of all Premise One products and services
· Planning/Installing network infrastructure category cable, fiber and coax
· Installing support and pathway structures, ladder racks, j-hooks, cable trays, rack, cabinets, and fire penetrations
· Organizing and dressing backbone, closets, and labeling schemes
· Proficient at multiple cable terminations, jacks, patch panels, 66 and 110 blocks
· Competent with fusion splicing fiber optics
· Proficient in testing cable & fiber
· Understand commissioning and tuning philosophies for Security, Audio, Visual and Infrastructure Cabling
· Knowledge of current ANSI/TIA/EIA Telecommunication Standards (568, 559, 606, etc.) and all other applicable standards (manufacture, etc.) and codes (NEC, etc.)
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, etc.
· Must be willing to work overtime if needed
· Must be willing to work weekends if needed
· Must be willing to work out of town 25% of the time
· Pay range $18.00 to 25.00 an hour
Our mission is to provide world-class products, installed by highly skilled technicians, with industry leading service and support.
Great companies are built and managed by great people. Premise One exemplifies this concept by being an industry leader that aligns itself with the best of the best. Our vision is furthered by attracting and retaining excellent employees, providing world-class products, and supplying customer service that exceeds all expectations. Repeat customers are our staple, quality is our banner and complete satisfaction is our legacy.
Premise One is a full service technology company based in the Phoenix metro area. Premise One provides products and services including A/V, Physical Security and Access Control to a wide variety of clients in financial, government, education, healthcare, distribution, and retail sectors.