PREMIER Design + Build Group is seeking a project administrator to perform general office duties in support of our Southeast Division Operations. In addition to performing reception and other front office duties, this position assists the local project management team by performing many aspects of the project administration function for the SE Division located in Plantation, FL.
PREMIER Design + Build Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes clients, guests, and all visitors either in person or via telephone.
- Addresses all general office inquiries personally or routes to other applicable local or corporate office personnel
- Maintains office space and conference room areas to ensure each appears in a professional and organized manner.
- Prepares conference room for internal and external client meetings including the coordination of catering when necessary.
- Performs assembly and distribution of close out binders and ensures all closeout documentation is in order.
- Works with third party vendor to track subcontractor insurance compliance. Follows up with clients on outstanding insurance verification or contract documents needed to ensure insurance requirements are up to date and compliant.
- Generates project start up binders and templates for internal use.
- Ensures all project and subcontractor tracking spreadsheets are up to date by coordinating with project drawing logs.
- Maintains and updates the SE Division “Sub Contractor Bid List”.
- Ensures that all applicable subcontractor licensing is current.
- Assists project management team with additional tasks or projects as requested by project managers.
- Compiles all applications/submittals to complete weekly runs.
- Establishes dedicated weekly run day for permit/submittal activity based upon project management workload and ensures that office is appropriately staffed.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Consistently exhibits a team oriented, customer focus with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Google Chrome.
- Knowledge of general construction industry and project management for the same.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work autonomously.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner to both internal and external customers.
- Skilled in communication (both in person and via phone and other media) for the use of information exchange.
- Must be assertive, and display a sense of urgency, motivation, confidence, and a self-starter.
Education and Experience:
- High School school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing general office and receptionist duties required.
- A background in project coordination or contract administration is preferred.