Are you a year out of college with a Bachelor's in CompSci? Want to learn AWS? Apply here!
An excellent opportunity to learn AWS while getting paid! We will train you to define strategy and architecture using your solid foundation of development practices, high-level of technical capability across cloud platforms, and experience architecting solutions to build cloud solutions.
What you’ll bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with programming or system administration
- Experienced object-oriented development background
- Experience building high-availability solutions
- Experience in or knowledge of cloud-native development and agile development methodologies.
- Experience writing Rest APIs, microservices-based applications, and light-weight container deployment.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical abilities
Ideal Additional Skills
- A good knowledge of relational database systems and Hadoop
- A strong desire to learn how to work with AWS services
What you’ll do
- Become an AWS Developer by training and discovering all there is to know about AWS
- Drive technical solutions
- Foster effective relationships with teams across the Platform and Product groups to understand user needs and business objectives