Precious Metals Sales Account Executive – Earn $30,000+ per month
Are you a Sales Professional, with a proven track record of success?
Are you looking to earn $30,000, $40,000, or $50,000 per month?
Are your sales talents overshadowed by office politics at your current company?
Maybe you have openers (existing sales team) willing to relocate with you?
We are looking for talented and energetic phone sales representatives that thrive in a competitive sales environment. Join a growing sales team of the premier precious metals company in Los Angeles. We specialize in wealth preservation strategies and are experts in quality lead generation. We are an Inc. 500 + 5000 company with an A+ BBB rating. Our beautiful office is located in Woodland Hills and has easy freeway access.
We are looking to add senior level sales executives to our work family. These fortunate sales professionals will have resources around them to help insure their continued success. We offer a knowledgeable and efficient administrative staff that will allow these candidates to devote their valuable time to what they do best. We also provide sales training at least weekly to support your team's growth, along with state of the art software and tools necessary for you to achieve an even higher level of success.
With one of the most effective marketing departments in the industry & a large marketing budget, we pride ourselves on lead quality and are experts in lead generation.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, motivated and successful precious metals salesperson who desires a positive and friendly work environment with low turnover.
- Contact high quality leads
- Handle high outbound call volume activity, 100+ calls per day
- Qualify & convert prospects
- Precious metals sales experience is required
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly-motivated, professional individual with strong work ethic
- Ability and willingness to stay up-to-date on all relevant economic, financial and geopolitical events
- Ability and willingness to comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Ability and willingness to work well in teams and with others
Job Perks for Eligible Employees:
- Extremely competitive compensation package, including guaranteed income
- Sales incentives in addition to commission
- Amenities include complimentary beverages, snacks, and occasional lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Great company culture
- Regular training refreshers
- Solid leads and sales support to give you a strong start
If you are looking to upgrade your career and would like to work for a company who appreciates your hard work, please apply and provide a copy of your resume. We will be discreet during the application process.
PRECIOUS METALS COMPANY