About PRC Baker Places:
PRC Baker Places is a non-profit residential treatment agency that has provided the San Francisco community with alternatives to institutional care since 1964. Our direct care professionals provide counseling and case management services to previously homeless adults living with co-occurring diagnoses of chronic mental illness and substance use disorder. All agency services are provided from the philosophy of social rehabilitation which integrates teaching daily living skills in a safe and healthy environment.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to help people affected by HIV/AIDS, substance use, or mental health issues better realize opportunities by providing integrated legal, social and health services that address the broad range of social risk factors that impact wellness and limit potential.
Values that Guide Us: Accountability, Honesty, Integrity, Diversity & Inclusion, Respect
The Director of Property Management will oversee all aspects of property management for the organization’s properties and facilities throughout San Francisco.
Director of Property Management
Chief Operations Officer
San Francisco, CA
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversees and leads the Property Management program as it relates to expansion of future property growth in the organization.
· Act as the company’s primary coordinator and liaison to ensure that the organization meets and exceeds property management obligations.
· Accountable to protect, maintain, and enhance the value of commercial and residential real estate in order to maximize the benefit of all stakeholders.
· Oversight of facilities including but not limited to maintenance, landscaping, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, other utilities, housekeeping and upkeep of property. Forecast and manage the planning, replacement of major capital expenses, preventive maintenance schedules, maintenance and warranties of equipment and buildings.
· Oversee operations risk management, safety/security.
· Develops and monitors the financial and operational budgets for the property management program to ensure effective, efficient operations and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
· Ensures that appropriate practices and documentation are maintained to assure compliance and minimize agency liability.
· Plans, directs, develops and oversees properties to achieve planned operational goals.
· Manages the RFP process for material contracts. Responsible for pricing and negotiating of all vendor contracts in a timely manner.
· Oversight of maintenance staff and timeline of priorities for projects assigned.
· Oversight of work order system as a tool to efficiently and cost effectively manage facilities maintenance activity.
· Review leases for company obligations of responsibility.
· Maintain records for property and equipment.
· Train and Develop staff in areas of mission, values, goals and competencies.
· Manage supply/equipment vendors and supplier relationships to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency.
· Manage to a continuous improvement process. Evaluate cost effective solutions to streamline the supply/support processes.
· Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
· Establish quality assurance and a team that promotes customer satisfaction and positively impacts financial performance championing continuous improvement efforts.
· Review and be familiar with PRC safety policies, programs and procedures and adhere to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes. Attend safety training and meetings and report any unsafe work conditions, accidents or injuries immediately.
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned by COO
· 7 years related experience
· Real Estate License preferred not required
· Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination and execution.
· Knowledge of government rules and regulations regarding compliance and contract acquisition.
· Demonstrated experience with creating and executing strategic planning.
· Analytical judgment and decision-making skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· Financial management skills
· Valid California Driver’s License and Car Insurance Verification, required.
· Must pass MVR check and maintain a good driving record.
· Reliable transportation and communication, required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long term and Short Term disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan, Generous Paid Time Off.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. Baker Places, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
PRC Baker Places
Why Work Here?PRC BAKER PLACES is a non-profit residential treatment agency that has provided the San Francisco community with alternatives to institutional care since 1964. Our direct care professionals provide counseling and case management services to previously homeless adults living with co-occurring diagnoses of chronic mental illness and substance use disorder. All agency services are provided from the philosophy of social rehabilitation which integrates teaching daily living skills in a safe and healthy environment.
We are a team committed to community support & empowering individuals if this aligns with your priorities & core values please reach out!