Who are you?
You are a forward thinker. You are an innovator that refuses to settle. You want to push the boundaries and change not just what it means to be a Clinical Research Associate, you want to change the future. You want to learn from the best, grow your knowledge and your skill set, and you want to build your career here. You want to use the latest technology and tools in the industry to push the momentum of an already growing company forward. You want to find a balance that still lets you be, well, you. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you're more than an employee number. A place you love working.
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we'd really like to meet you.
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will monitor the progress of clinical studies, either at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
What do you need to have?
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (ie, registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
- 2 years of clinical monitoring experience with oncology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug (PREFERRED)
- 1.5+ years of Oncology, Hematology (oncological),(Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Lupus), Hepatology (Liver Disease, NASH), complex Neurology (MS, Alzheimer's, MS, benign brain tumors), and/or Sepsis strongly preferred
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.