PRA collaborates with business clients anywhere in the world to make their event experiences extraordinary for all participants every time. We offer a wide array of business event management capabilities, including: Event Planning & Production; Themed Events & Decor; Destination Incentive Programs; Offsite Events and Dining; Team Building and CSR Programs; Activities, Tours & Excursions; Transportation Logistics. Experience the newly expanded, market-leading PRA. We embody Passion, Reach and Authenticity to deliver transformative business events'anywhere.
- Responsible for increasing overall sales volume by developing key relationships with new accounts and growing existing assigned accounts while prioritizing delivery of outstanding client experiences and financial profitability.
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with key accounts as well as focus on new business development to maintain a strong robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Participate in industry related organizations, and local community to develop business. Attain leadership status when possible
- Qualify leads and develop innovative program strategies to win business and achieve individual annual sales goal
- Partner with Experience Designers on proposal vision and program specifications to ensure completion of a solution that targets the client's goals and budget. Develop and execute dynamic presentations to prospective clients.
- Arrange and conduct Site Inspections for clients, entertain clients and develop a personal rapport.
- Finalize and close program contracts with clients, arranging for program deposit and signed contracts prior to turnover to event production team.
- Quantify projected budgets (revenue and gross profits) from programs and enter into Salesforce for revenue tracking purposes.
- Manage travel & client marketing budgets and schedules for appropriate approval.
- Initiate sales calls and follow up.
- Update hoteliers and clients on a regular basis on new venues, services and destinations.
- Be available during program for client contact.
- Initiate a tracking method to respond to all referral leads from hotels and clients.
- Work with Experience Designers and Event Producers to meet client expectations and create memorable customer experiences.
- Ensure that sales/gross profit goals are met and clients' programs exceed their expectations.
- Follow up with clients on future program opportunities and generate system leads through the pay it forward program
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends and developments.
- Partner with and educate Global Sales team on local market and program opportunities.
- Implement and execute business and marketing plan for market
- 5 or more years' experience in sales, specifically in a DMC, incentive travel, event management or related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality & Tourism, Business Management, Marketing, Communication, or related degree preferred.
- Knowledge of client development including new business development, lead follow up, qualifying the client, proposal presentation.
- Knowledge of program design and development, from inception through contract.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals consistently.
- Ability to provide solutions and/or resources to challenges/opportunities that may arise during the development and sale of programs.
- Must be able to interpret, define and document complex program requirements.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong supplier/partner, hotelier, and community locations.
- Must be able to negotiate with supplier/partners on behalf of clients for best locations, terms, etc.
- Must be able to professionally represent PRA at client meetings, site inspections, industry and association functions, supplier/partner meetings, and staff meetings.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret client proposal requirements, RFPs, contracts, financial reports, and other legal documents.
- Must be able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients and/or supplier/partners.
- Must be able to prepare reports, write business correspondence, and develop and write proposals and sales reports.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, supplier partners, and hoteliers.
- Must be able to calculate program costs, percentages, discounts, profit margins, and perform other mathematical requirements involved in proposal development and contract negotiation.
PRA destinations are served by full service teams in Arizona, Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New England, New Orleans, New York, Northern California, Orange County, Orlando, Palm Springs, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Seattle, South Florida, Utah, Vail/Beaver Creek, and Washington, D.C.