PRA Business Events Downers Grove, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Great experiences - that's what we deliver at One Smooth Stone. For over 25 years, our event and communication agency has broken the mold in crafting and producing the live events of tomorrow, blending virtual environments that complement face-to-face interactions in our favorite locations around the world. You see, we love live events and the powerful outcomes they produce. And we love producing them with business intelligence, great speed and genuine kindness. We start with strategy, add in unrivaled creativity and top it off with a deep-seated passion for precise execution. Whether we are producing in-person gatherings, digital engagements or hybrid experiences, our proven formula has helped hundreds of organizations build beliefs and behaviors critical to achieving their business goals.
Under direct supervision, coordinates client projects including resources, timelines and budgets.
- Provides coordination of client projects both on-site and through digital delivery. Confers with client, ensuring project requirements are communicated.
- Coordinates all project elements as assigned, including timelines, show-flows, budgets, supplier partners and other resources required to complete a project on time and within budget.
- Provides project creative input. Performs on-site production support to include, writing and editing show content, rehearsing certain presenters, producing videos and being stage manager ready.
- Maintains necessary communication and coordination with supplier partners including selection, contract and pricing negotiation and activity management necessary to meeting the projects' objectives.
- Supervises freelance/independent contractors as requested in both pre-production and on site.
- Provides project status reporting to account lead, describing tasks completed, project progress and other related issues.
- Monitors project budgets to ensure profitable operations.
- Engages as a team member on assigned account teams, taking on duties per project as assigned by team leader.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends, service offerings and competition
- Preforms other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 3-years of related event experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce and MS Office along with basic skills to edit and manipulate video, still images and PowerPoint files
- Possess a working style and is detailed and organized
- Ability to meet deadline constraints while managing multiples projects and task
- Ability to work flexible hours; including general office hours, weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Possess a professional manner and appearance when representing One Smooth Stone
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both written and verbal with clients, suppliers, colleagues, and venues
- Basic knowledge of lighting, audio, video and technical direction of live events
- Basic knowledge of virtual platforms and streaming technologies
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and internal drive
- Ability to work in a team environment
One Smooth Stone serves its clients through two offices located in Downers Grove and Chicago, Illinois.
PRA Business Events
AddressDowners Grove, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at PRA Business Events