Experience Designer - Business Events
- Posted: over a month ago
PRA is the market-leading business event management firm, delivering unique experiences that move hearts, minds and businesses forward. Blending Passion, Reach and Authenticity, PRA works collaboratively with clients to craft creative, multi-sensory attendee journeys to leave a lasting impression.
Areas of Focus
Tours & Activities
Offsite Venue sourcing
Restaurants / Dine-Arounds
Tactical or logistical service offerings
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Creative and Production to develop memorable, and compelling proposals and presentations that follow the process and brand standards at PRA.
- Responsible for the development of quote line item details, costing and pricing in alignment with program development vision, sales and creative strategies, and client specifications.
- Oversee complex quoting and budget development while identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings on all events.
- Review and edit proposals from supplier partners to maximize efficiencies and ensure compliance with budget and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for innovative Product research and development of service offerings.
- Coordinate office product development meetings and deliver presentations to team members.
- Research, develop and maintain business relationships with supplier/partners.
- Participate in client engagement process, site inspections and presentations with regional sales managers as requested.
- Responsible for ensuring that office sales tools, tariffs, and product resource books are current, complete and available for team to use at any time
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent relevant experience, or a combination thereof.
- 2 years of event experience, DMC, hotel, corporate incentive travel, hospitality company or related is highly preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to effectively manage and handle multiple diverse tasks simultaneously, while remaining detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work and lead in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of venues and supplier/partners in the area and ability to locate new venues and supplier/partners.
- Ability to work evenings and weekend hours as business needs dictate.
- Some travel required to support region and PRA system as needed
Whether in-person, remote, or hybrid, PRA guides organizations in bringing people together with strategic content, brand engagement and authentic destination experiences. PRA has local teams across the US covering more than 29 top destinations, and a remote execution team who can plan anywhere our clients envision an incomparable meeting or event.
Internally, we believe in not just talking about positive change, but working towards it. Our Equity, Diversity + Inclusion Council was created in 2020 to guide and educate, both our team and the industry. We are also members of ECPAT-USA to help end human trafficking, and we have a strong partnership with the American Forest Foundation through which we assist in replanting trees throughout the US.
Our Corporate and Incentive Program Planning Capabilities Include:
Creative Event Design + Production; Local Excursions; Tours; Teambuilding; Offsite Events; Dine Arounds; Digital + Hybrid Programming; Health + Safety Logistics; CSR + Giveback Initiatives; Sustainable Planning Services; Transportation Logistics; Staffing; Content Creation; Graphic Design + Branding; Gifting.
Follow PRA on social @PRABusinessEvents and visit www.pra.com for more information.
PRA Business Events
BusinessView all jobs at PRA Business Events
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?