- Expired: August 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRA collaborates with clients anywhere in the world to make each of their event experiences extraordinary for all participants. We offer a wide array of business event management capabilities, including: Event Planning & Production; Themed Events & Decor; Destination Incentive Programs; Offsite Events and Dining; Team Building and CSR Programs; Activities, Tours & Excursions; Transportation Logistics. Experience the newly expanded, market-leading PRA. We embody Passion, Reach and Authenticity to deliver transformative business events-anywhere.
The Event Coordinator is a key component of event operations, supporting the Event Production team in the day-to-day process. As an Event Coordinator, you will gain hands-on experience in the planning, execution, and post-program components of event production.
- Event Production Team Support
- Responsible for the logistical management and execution of client events and programs
- Assist with program development, cost preparation and supplier-partner communications to obtain and confirm product pricing, availability, and reservations
- Support creation of program summaries/client invoices, service agreements, and correspondence
- Research, develop and maintain business relationships with supplier/partners
- Assist in the continuous development of new products and services and innovative program elements
- Maintain up-to-date transportation partner fleet inventory and pricing grids
- Taking meeting minutes and saving appropriately
- Maintain Operations Calendar & City-Wide Events Calendar
- On-Site Program Execution Support
- Track status of upcoming programs and gather requested program information to assist Event Producers with program elements, such as ordering items/supplies, packing program items, pulling items from inventory, and maintaining office inventory
- Assist in operation of smaller programs, including communication with clients, scheduling and confirming suppliers, handling costing elements, program close out, etc.
- Assist Event Producers with on-site program support: seeing off vehicles, loading in decor/entertainment, and advancing venues
- Ability to serve as on-site point of contact for suppliers and Field Staff
- Coordinate Field Staff scheduling, confirm availability, and maintain database and timekeeping
- Create program signage, route mapping, bus packets, staff packets, and on-site materials
- Pre-program Planning and Invoicing Support
- Provide support to the Accounting team by assisting with payment tracking and spreadsheet updating
- Assist in vetting new supplier partners, ensuring they meet PRA's performance and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) standards
- Onboarding suppliers and completing all necessary documentation and uploading into the system
- Submit supplier invoices for payment and all necessary logging steps
- Miscellaneous assignments such as creating material for Field Staff training sessions, organizing Field Staff appreciation events and mailings, sending supplier thank you and gifts
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent relevant experience, or a combination thereof preferred
- Transportation experience preferred, but not required
- Strong computer knowledge including database, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through email and phone with clients, suppliers, and Field Staff
- Possess proactive and analytical problem-solving skills. - Knowledge of local area attractions, hotels, city streets, parks, and other venues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including general office hours, weekends, frequent evenings, and some holidays
- Ability to work within deadline constraints and set priorities
- Possess a professional manner and appearance when representing PRA
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities and work assignments
Noted Related Position Tag Words: DMC, Destination Management Company, Event Manager, Event Management, Events, Event Planner, Meeting Manager, Meeting Planner, Transportation, Logistics
We believe in not just talking about positive change but working towards it. Our Equity, Diversity + Inclusion Council was created in 2020 to guide and educate, both our team and the industry. We are also members of ECPAT-USA to help end human trafficking, and we have a strong partnership with the American Forest Foundation through which we assist in replanting trees throughout the US.
Follow PRA on social @PRABusinessEvents and visit www.pra.com for more information.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
PRA Business Events
1500 Kearns BlvdPark City, UT
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at PRA Business Events
Get fresh Virtual Event Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.