Are you incredibly smart, driven, capable, and ambitious? Do you make up for what you lack in experience with the ability to learn anything extremely fast? Are you able to keep all of the trains running on time even when things seem overwhelming? Can you take verbal instructions from a creative and passionate thinker and turn them into polished prose at record speed?
If so, you might be the perfect person to play an important role in a skyrocketing startup and see Silicon Valley through the eyes of a remarkable up-and-coming CEO.
It takes an amazing person to be Special Assistant to the CEO and it can be a time machine for accelerating your career -- helping you skip many traditional job rungs along the way. If you're ready to help steer a rocketship in flight, we'll provide the rocket fuel.
- Serve as an extension of our CEO on an ongoing basis
- Manage the schedule and time of our CEO, serving as his primary gatekeeper
- Help the CEO "think out loud" and transcribe his instructions and thoughts into emails, creative concepts, and strategic documents
- Help track the tasks, to-dos, and progress of all PR Hacker team members
- Interface with top executives from major companies, big brands, and agencies
- Manage office assets, resources, and supplies
- Coordinate with external HR consultant and recruiter on benefits, employee situations, and hiring needs
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise):
- We're looking for the world's best recent college graduates and young professionals
- Phenomenal organizational, scheduling, and gatekeeper management skills
- Very strong writing, listening, and mind-reading skills (you will be transcribing, editing, and anticipating a high volume of the CEO's work)
- Blistering typing speed, peerless telephone skills, and an extraordinary memory would all be big pluses
- A love of public speaking and personal development
- Amazing social media skills
About PR Hacker:
We’re not a traditional PR firm. We've become the world's fastest growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach. If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
At PR Hacker, we're also a close-knit family. Our San Francisco-based team of world-class writers, communicators, storytellers, data wranglers, and viral marketers feels like the early days of Facebook or Google... we're a rocketship taking flight and we'd love to have you join us for the ride.
PR Hacker Perks:
Startup Environment – We're quick with a joke and it feels like family.
Loft-Style Office – Cook some lunch in the kitchen, chill on the deck.
Fridge and Pantry – Stay fueled with weekly deliveries of the good stuff.
Health + Benefits – We care about your wellness and want to help.
Dance Fridays – Yes, we like to dance. No other agency gets down like us.
Personal Development – We'll help you become the best version of yourself.
Work Hard, Play Hard – Life's too short not to have a good time.